What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
I’ve spoken to people that make the same mistakes time and time again in their efforts to lose weight – now you can fix those mistakes and reach your goal of having a slim, trim, healthy body all over again.
- The truth about the “natural cures” ‘THEY’ don’t want you to know about.
- The Substance That Blocks The Formation Of Fat Tissue
- The Powerful Antioxidant That Works Like Magic For Fat Loss
- The link between hypertension and obesity (what high blood pressure and bulging bellies have in common.)
- How to separate legitimate natural alternatives for reducing your blood pressure from bogus “quack” products, the facts about highly advertised blood pressure remedies.
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Power Of Thin scores an averge of 2.06, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Power Of Thin scores 61.19/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.powerofthin.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: powerofthin.com you’ll also be taken through to powerofthin.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)